The Seaside Residences has truly one of the most attractive condominium locations in Singapore. It possesses a rare combination of attributes that should excite lots of interest when it launches for sale in early 2017.
For a start, it has a wide sea-view frontage, directly facing East Coast Park and completely unblocked. It is also just 250m or 3 minutes walk to the future Siglap MRT Station.
In addition, Seaside Residence will be the first new condominium with full sea views to be built along the East Coast in the last 15 years. Analysts expect a strong take-up rate, as there is hardly any competition due to the lack of supply pipeline here.
The Seaside Residences · Key Points
A consortium led by top developer Frasers Centrepoint will develop Seaside Residences. This JV comprises Frasers unit FCL Topaz, with Sekisui House and Keong Hong Holdings unit KH Capital.
The Frasers-Sekisui House partnership has developed some nice projects in the past, like eCo @ Tanah Merah, Boathouse Residences and Watertown. Frasers is known for quality design and functional layouts. Keong Hong, a home-grown contractor with a track record of quality work, will undertake the construction.
The Seaside Residence will stand tall, 27 storeys high, in 2 residential towers. Many of its 843 units will enjoy sweeping sea views.
Its location at Siglap Link in the heart of East Coast is between 2 major towns, Bedok and Marine Parade, with malls like I12 Katong & Parkway Parade. And lining the roads from Siglap to Katong is a string of shophouses, dining outlets, bistros & hipster cafes that give this place a vibe & charm of its own, similar to that of Holland Village.
Do arrange to view the showflat if you might want to live or invest here.
The Seaside Residences · Attributes of the Project
Highlights in owning a condominium unit at the Seaside Residence:
- A home in a private residential enclave, in one of the most desirable parts of Singapore, not too far from the city centre. Via East Coast Parkway (ECP) it is a short drive to Raffles Place and the Marina Bay Financial District, and to Changi Airport.
- South-facing units get unblocked sea views and East Coast Park views, a rarity in Singapore. It is hard enough to get unblocked views without facing another building, let alone panoramic views of the sea and beach like this.
- The north of the site is relatively unblocked too. It borders the Victoria school site, half of which is open field, and the other half the mid-rise school building. So both sides are pretty much open. Very good for wind flow.
- Residents will have the joys of living by the beach. East Coast Beach is just across the road from Seaside Residences, accessible directly & safely via an underpass. Go for a swim, take a run along the beach, or just relax and listen to the waves.
- Seaside Residences is in a mature estate, well supported by amenities & one of the highest concentrations of top educational institutions. So a beachfront lifestyle does not mean having to forego the conveniences. Siglap Centre, Siglap Shopping Centre and Siglap V (with a Cold Storage supermarket), are 650m up Siglap Road.
- The Katong / Siglap / East Coast area is home to some of the most well known eateries and food joints. And for seafood lovers, the East Coast Seafood Centre at East Coast Park is across the road, by the beach.
- And of course, come 2023 when the Thomson-East-Coast MRT Line completes, there is the sheer convenience of having Siglap MRT Station just 250m, or 3 minutes walk away.
The Seaside Residence · Showflat Viewing · VIP Preview
Please register here if you would like us to keep you updated on the Seaside Residences launch.